June 14, 2011

Of things you do realize when it hurts.

There are so many things I shall not be doing,
but still I do.
I don't know why,
maybe is to cover the emptiness deep inside.

Workaholic, bottles of bourbon hidden in my room, sneaking out, wild parties, addict to junkie, from weekends to weekdays
I want to stop, I know is wrong, but I don't know how.

Don't like staying home, makes me realize all the loneliness around.

Hyperactive, acelerated, non stop till I'm drown.

Hyperactive... who would have thought? I can't stay still anymore.
Body in shake, mind on a blender, should I keep fighting or just surrender?

What am I fighting for?... to survive.

Now I know why I feel so lost and lonely upstairs at your home.
I've drank all their misery, all their loneliness and left myself souless, empty, tired, sick, diseased, consumed by the devil.

Where is my hope? my faith? all the things I believed in? -left to waste.

Cannot even cry anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ponle rss a tu blog. :P