May 20, 2011

The day the cops were called.

I like the smell of your breath when you are high,
I hate the flashbacks of him when I'm with you,
I like the smile you have when I'm on the top,
I hate when my dad calls the cops.

I hate the way you are so cynic,
I like the way I don't give a damn,
I hate the way you are so junkie,
I like the way I can get it for free.

I like when you make me forget about love,
I hate that only lasts a second,
I like all the wild parties,
I hate the selfdestruction.

I hate to dream about him when I sleep with you,
I like those very few moments when you make me smile,
I hate your though games,
I like to scratch your face.

I like doing not any single effort,
I hate going to work,
I like breaking all the rules,
I hate getting caught.

I like to feel pain deep down inside,
I hate to feel pain deep down inside,
I like the emptiness deep down inside you,
I hate all the rest deep down inside me.

No comments: